Wednesday, March 08, 2006

DX Podcast - January 2006

Show notes:

Welcome to the DX Podcast.

My name is Brent Taylor, and I am your host for the DX Podcast, a regular look at the magic that is long distance radio reception, primarily on the AM broadcast band. Coming up - a brief history of broadcasting and DXing, and a few exotic DX audio clips from my collection of recordings in the 1970s from here in Atlantic Canada, which is prime territory for the pursuit of DX signals.


To comment on this DX Podcast or suggest topics for future shows, please email me at ve1jh@hotmail.com, with the phrase "DX Podcast" in the subject line.

My thanks to Scott Helm of North Carolina for use of the theme music for the DX Podcast. Scott's web site is www.incoherentmumblings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home